Monday, December 15

homemade pizza night

go ahead. be impressed. we made homemade pizza with homemade crust and everything. i have to say, this was a first for me, but my friend Cate sent me her super simple crust recipe. I can't help it. Lately i am obsessed with cooking:

then it was time to chop everything up. I decided to make it cute for my hunny:
collective "awwww"? Anybody?

ok, this stuff was AMAZING. so much flavor!
then we spun:

and spun

and spuuuun

and spun...

shew! that was a lot of spinning. i think that covers my work out for the day.

Pat and form the dough
and add crazy amounts of the awesome pizza sauce


i made a little baby one too...
THEN add as much or as little toppings as you want:


throw that sucker in the oven on 450 for 15 minutes:

and VOILA is an understatement.
This crap is gooooood.

what other toppings do you think would be good?
what good substitutes do you have?
Why am i so obsessed with cooking lately?

1 comment:

AmberW said...

You two are too cute!!!! Beautiful work on the pizza's, and the picture play-by-play is spectacular!