Wednesday, November 19

NaBloPoMo, I have failed you

Well, i have been so crazy the last few days, that I have failed at NaBloPoMo (posting everyday of November). All week long i have been working like crazy for my job and preparing to have a week off for Thanksgiving (b/c we are going to TEXAS!!), getting ready for my DEAR friend Jennifer's wedding on Sunday night in which i am on strick Bridesmaid duty and then trying to finish my best friend's art piece, and then still go about my normal life's routine.

So all of that to say, my dear readership (all 12 of you), I apologize for not updating you. Stay tuned today. REAL (thoughtful) blog coming later today.

I know you are on the edge of your seat! :)

1 comment:

Anita J. said...

I feel a need to tell you that you are forgiven since I seem to be the only big mouth who comments on almost every post.