Monday, July 14

my week in pictures

So we went camping for the 4th.








and this is what we woke up to on the 4th.













and here is my adorable hubby enjoying the morning view and weather





and here he is doing what he loves: hangglidding.









later my mother in law joined us









later we enjoyed a Fourth of July Parade













and here I am in Matt's glasses!













then we went to Arrington Vineyards for a picnic and live music.














My mom-in-law and I at Arrington Vineyards enjoying the music









then my sister in law and niece came in town and we hung out at Opryland.










Saturday we went to a friend's wedding in Memphis. It was so sweet! I got to see some of my favorite people in the world!









he is cute huh?









and here are my favorite people. I miss you guys!









It was a busy week.

2 comments:

holly wynne said...

Wait...I'm looking...but I don't see myself in your "favorite people" picture...ummm, what's going on here?

blaire said...

i know, right?
i only posted THREE out of SEVEN of the attitudes he listed.
those were just the 3 that hit me pretty hard ..
i'm only on chapter 3! and it is already that intense!

don't you worry, as soon as i read how to fix this issue, i will blog. :)

i will be better, i promise.