Thursday, September 4

Viva...

We won money. We lost money.
We laughed. We celebrated. We saw the dancing fountains.
Vegas was a great time! Here is a tidbit:
We saw MOST of the awesome sites. Here are a few:
The Bellagio and the dancing fountains!












I got to see my BROTHER!!!! (Jay, looking a little grizzly!)


I tried eggs Benedict and really liked it!


Two of our very closest friends surprised us in Vegas with their ENGAGEMENT! Congrats Jeff and Jenn! We love you!




And i run into one of my oldest and best college friends! This made my trip! Love ya Tiff!





Here we are POST wedding, about to eat some grub. Isnt my hubby cute???






















and Nicole and Randy got married! YAY!! What a great weekend! Congrats guys! We love you!











1 comment:

Jenna Cox said...

for some strange reason all of my comments got out of whack. oh well. i am over it.