Thursday, September 11

Dear Pumpkin Spice Latte,

How I love thee. Your creamy goodness, awesome richness, amazing pumkiny-ness just fill my heart with joy. I get so sad when you leave me after Christmas and look forward to your arrival every Autumn. I hate that you taste so good with soy milk that thus adds an additional $.40 to my order and I hate that I cannot get enough of you so that I have to spend $5 on you. And with every scream of terror of spending $5 on a drink, there are also angels singing overhead because of how much you rock. Oh how i miss the days of working at the 'Bucks where you were free to me and many times i would add an extra shot of expresso to you which made you even more amazing, but alas, i am still faithful to you. I will continue to buy you for the next 4 months and cry for pumpkin yet again.

For now it will be a Grande Soy No-Whip Pumpkin Spice Latte. I do accept Gift Cards.

3 comments:

holly wynne said...

Awwwww. I remember making these for you.

Jenna Cox said...

good times Holly, good times.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm...my favorite too! When are they going to come out with the pumpkin cream cheese muffin?! That's my fall addiction!