Monday, May 4

"I Dream of Weenie"



While walking around East Nashville on Saturday, we stumbled upon a Nashville original. I can honestly say, that this is the first time in my life i have EVER seen a "full service weenery" restaurant where you walk up and buy the most creative "weenies" (i.e. HOT DOGS) possible. I must say, i am a fan. It was fantastic.
Can i say that i was a little disappointed that there were no corndogs? One would think that a full service weenery would have a CORN WEENIE!
Sidenote story: I said [when we are looking for this place], "You know, i could search it on my phone, but i am really worried about what searches this would bring up, and how this could come back to haunt me when i get my phone bill." Seriously Jenna, what are you doing on your phone?! ha!

12 comments:

Martina said...

Nice! Let me know next time you're in East Nashville!!

Jason and I definitely had keilbasa w/ coarse ground mustard AGAIN last night. So good!

Jessica said...

Hahahaha! Oh my goodness that is too much!

I don't blame you-I wouldn't want to google weenery either!

AndreaLeigh said...

that is genius! thanks for sharing. how funny is that??

Tracy P. said...

Whoa! That is quite the place--how cute! Reminds me of the "Puka Dogs" we had in Hawaii. Maybe we should have hot dogs for dinner tonight--I'm hungry just thinking about it!

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Sounds like fun, LOL. Stopping by from SITS, hope you have a lovely day, love: Evi

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Just one more reason why I want to visit Nashville! Hi from SITS!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

hey there...came from SITS {you were right above me}. anyway, i love this! soooo cute! i would totally have taken tons of pics and bought a shirt too! i'm marking it on my map for nashville the next time we're through!

Jen Holm said...

Jenna.. YOU ROCK! wish I was there to have enjoyed a weenie too! miss you friend. xo

Lana said...

That is so funny! I had to show my son and husband. They had a good laugh as well.

Came over from SITs.

Anonymous said...

i thought this was going to be a post saying its a boy- or you dreamed it was going to be a boy!! haha.. when do you find out? or did you already and i am WAY behind?

Whitney said...

Okay, this is kind of creepy, but hilarious! I am from Tennessee, too, but not the Nashville area. I live in East TN, and in Bristol, there is a restaurant similar to this called Hot Doggin' It. :)

Hannah said...

I wonder if they franchise because Houston NEEDS THIS! Or, should I say, I NEED THIS.

SITS congrats all'round.