Thursday, May 21

It's a bbbbooo.....ggggiiiii....I DONT KNOW!





We STILL don’t know the sex of our precious little belly booger. The only way Matt would agree to finding out is if the ultrasound tech took a picture and wrote the sex on a notecard and sealed it. He said we would find out on our anniversary together: June 2nd. 11 more days!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
has this been a long pregnancy for anyone else other than me?! sheesh!

But anyway, I scanned in the pictures that we do have (well, some...). They are mostly pictures of that sweet little head (so that it wasnt a dead giveaway i suppose) but the doc said that everything looks “perfect and right on track.” Couldn’t ask for a better reading or a better doc. It was CRAZY and SURREAL to see all the movement, the spine, the ribs, the legs, the hands, etc. He/She is an ACTIVE little booger in there and really likes MUSIC! (duh!) Anytime music is playing little one is GROOVING!
I knew it.

13 comments:

Tracy P. said...

Oh Jenna, is that not the most amazing, stunning experience of a lifetime? I get goosebumps thinking about it! I'm so excited for you!

Jessica said...

I know exactly what you mean. Even though this is my second pregnancy the ultrasound experience was still amazing. To be able to see the tiny fingers and toes and the adorable little head, PRICELESS!

Your hubby must be a romantic for wanting to wait until your anniversary. The suspense would be KILLING me if I were you!

Spencer and Emily said...

oh, Bummer! maybe next time...I know yall were looking forward to finding out! P.S. I tagged you in my blog! :)

Jayne Weber said...

OMG! I don't know if I could be left unattended with that envelope!!... what a sweet/romantic time that will be for the two of you though!

Ashley said...

That is such a looooong wait when with one tear of an envelope you can have the results. Haha! Good luck waiting and we can't wait to hear the results!!!

MY guess - BOY

Anonymous said...

情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣

April said...

I'm popping over from SITS! What an exciting time you're in right now! I know you can hardly wait to find out the news! I wish you the very best as you prepare to welcome your little one into the world!

Unknown said...

OH cute - I love that you are calling her/him a belly booger, thats funny. ;)
Stopping by from SITS...

Frantic Holly said...

Congrats on you belly booger. Not knowing is always fun too. We did it with our son and it was awesome.

Jessica said...

Oh goodness! That would drive me crazy!!!!

Ronnica said...

So you WILL be finding out on the 2nd? That would drive me crazy knowing some random person out there knew, but I didn't!

Anonymous said...

That his horrible. Please tell me you punched him.

Unknown said...

Congrats I cant imagine waiting! We are neighbors! I live in Brentwood and have a store in Cool SPrings....and I carry BABY stuff!!! I cant believe you live here, everyone seems to live in Teaxas!Stopping by from SITS!