Tag you're it.
(you read it, now you are suckered into it...)
Thank you Brooke. You have made me do this. :) I always forget to do these and it is hard to take the time once i am home. I figured i would start it with good intentions to actually post it. The rules are...
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were tagged...
List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
And in no particular order:
10 HONEST things about myself
1) I went to a live taping of FRIENDS in 2003. That is right people. Season 9, the One with the Days of our Lives Cast Party. It was beautiful and i loved every second of it and L.A. Plus not to mention, i was a sophomore in college, skipped class and spent what was a cold day in Texas on the BEACH in California. Not to0 shabby for Jenna...
2) I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat. Jealous? Truly. I am one of the lucky ones. Gimme 5 minutes and i am out. You just get me comfy and i am done.
Thank you Mother for that quality.
3) I met my hubby thru coaching basketball, which i cannot play...
4) While i really like my job, i wish i could be a photographer and events coordinator. And sew. And craft all the time. And be a really good painter...and take cooking classes...
5) We made fun of our friend Katie for years (actually, we still are) because of an incident in high school where she was making out with her boyfriend under a blanket while we were all sitting on the couch together. 3 couples: 1 couch...SHEESH GET A ROOM! THEN she went outside for an hour to make out with him more and out of our delirium and frustration we sang our version of Christina Aguilara's "Oh Holy Night".
6) One Christmas Day, back in 2000, the entire city of Texarkana, TX was blacked out b/c of a HUGE ice storm that came thru. After piling on layers upon layers of clothes and inviting friends over to sit in front of the fire, i ended up spending the night huddled around a small candlestick in my upstairs bedroom playing scrabble and drinking hot cocoa with Emily. We played until we were spelling in our sleep.
7) I have a weird fascination about what pregnant people look like. Curiosity? sure...
8) My favorite past time is sitting in Barnes&Noble with Emily and looking at tabloid magazines, drinking coffee and judging celebrities...
9) I really like to make random videos (dancing, singing, acting like animals, whatever really...) to usually embarrass me to the core if people were to see them, but at the same time i am ok with public humiliation. stay tuned
10) I have all 5 of my children's names picked out and i don't have any children.
I tag these 7 people:
Holly Wynne, Emily, Blaire, Christie, Stephanie, Anita J, Ali,
and anyone else reading this!
I also tag this crazy cracker b/c she has been MIA!
Here are the rules:
1. Say one nice thing to the man in your life:
You Matthew Ryan Cox are the missing piece to my puzzle.
List at least 6 ways you measure success in your life.
1. I am successful when i immediately put up the dishes that i put in the sink.
2. I am successful when i get to work right at 8:15 and not 5 minutes late.
3. I am successful when I walk into Target and don't buy something .
4. I am successful if i check my voicemail on my cell phone once a week.
5. I am successful when I get out of bed 30 minutes after my 3 alarms go off.
6. I am successful when I even just think about working out.
Assign 5 other blogs this award: