Tuesday, June 26

what's that? I have a blog?

oh right? Needless to say, I haven't blogged since December and lots has happened since then. Not only did we find out we were having a BOY, but we HAD that baby boy. I told a friend of mine that I was determined to revive the blog when I was on maternity leave. One week in, HERE I AM.
so in a half hearted attempt to catch up, see my adorable now family of 4. (In my defense, i tried 4 times to do catch up from the last 6 months in pictures but things kept happening and deleting my pictures so i just assumed it was a sign and am going with the last week and a half.)

Induction day: June 15th, 5:30am. (4 days early from due date)
 1:40 PM, Baby Boy arrives! (Nameless at this point.)
 awwwww. lil punkin...
 Daddy!
 Snug as a Bug in a Rug.
 Mommy and Baby.
 Big Brother loving on baby brother. he was in AWE.
 Didn't want to put him down.
 Quite possibly the cutest picture ever.
 family of 4!
 Love these guys.


 Snuggle bear.
FINALLY we have a name!
Introducing
Judah Ryan
Born on June 15th, 2012 at 1:40pm. 7lbs, 12.5 oz, 19.5 inches long.
 smooches
Starting fresh on this blog! Coming soon: a new header and project updates.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Judah is SO SWEET!! Congratulations! :) What a blessing!

Rania said...

God bless your beautiful family!