Thursday, May 19

Separation Anxiety


...it the new black. (is it? false...)


What is with that? i thought just babies got this but i have had a *serious* case of separation anxiety from my little one lately. This full time working mom thing is hard. You feel *guilty* for working, *guilty* for not doing enough, *guilty* for leaving, *guilty* for having others watch him. You just feel like poop of a mom. though in reality, you aren't. (remind yourself that when you feel like you are losing your nerve...)When you aren't with them, you wish you were and you wonder what you are missing or what other people are teaching them or what THEY get to see and play and experience with them. OH THE TWISTED WEB WE WEAVE...


BLEEEEH...


I keep telling myself that this WILL get easier one day. I love my job. I love what i do. i love the people that i work with, but i feel like even on my kid's worst day, i want to be the one to take care of him. Not someone else. And i don't want to have to take PTO to do it. TRUST me. when you have a sick kid, that is NO PTO day...


This little dude is a treasure. I love every minute with him. I've just been feeling the pinch and pull lately.




my little hambone...



No comments: